Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Color Me Curious...

HELLO!

I've seen so many people blogging about things that I decided i'm ready to tell the world my opinion as well! So my very first blog :)

Let's start with Rihanna.....
A grown lady with so much talent, you'd figure she'd know how to dress herself....

Okay...the dress not so bad, all the flowers going on... WAY tOO much! Especially with that RED hair.

LOVE the pants style..color! Shoes lOOk awesome as well...however, that shirt not too bad...the color EERIE! I would have went with blue.

Cute dress...and earrings that's about it.

Now this is DIFFERENT and cute...I like!

That skirt should have been super short and it would've have made the outfit look SO MUCH better.

Everything is TOO loose... either tight shirt or pants would lOOk charming...

Unique! I like...even though you can see right through it...i can tell you one thing, SHE sure did pull it off well.



What do you guys think about Rihanna and her style?








No comments:

Post a Comment