Thursday, May 5, 2011

This Time Its For Keeps...

So I've been working on remodeling my room for.... quite a while now...one day I'd work on it then the next day I don't care for it anymore LOL.So today was one of those days I felt like I needed to work on it. These are some BEFORE pictures I took...

My bed is from Ikea and so is the round little table, curtains and curtain rod. I got them not too long ago. The bookshelf however, is from Wal-mart. Very cheap and perfect for decoration.

That is my vanity set I got from Ikea as well. I LOVE it!

 Everything you see in this picture is also from Ikea.

Here's a close up on my table. This is the only thing I liked about my room. It just looked so refreshing!

Everything is so plain!! 


So I went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels and picked up a few posters. I'm still looking for frames for them but I hung them up until then.

So here are some AFTER pictures.

I think the picture just brightens the room and gives it some color... exactly what it needed :)

I absolutely LOVE it!

I've always wanted to try out those wall decor stickers so I decided to give it a try...and since my bedding had that sorta design on it I got this one...that wall was just so NAKED it needed something! And these stickers are awesome! They're SO easy to use and you can't even tell its a sticker :) I want to get more now! Like maybe something written, like a quote.

That corner has been fulfilled :)


 Then I got this picture..I think it looks great. Just needs to be maybe lowered a little.

Here this part of my room. It still looks like it might need a few touches...I don't know what though??




I don't think my room will ever be completely FINISHED...i'll always find something new for it. Well at least I won't get bored with it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment